Q: How user-friendly is the Centi app? Is it suitable for beginners, or does it necessitate some familiarity with blockchain technology?
A: The Centi app is designed with simplicity in mind, making it very easy to use, even for beginners. After completing a few straightforward signup steps, you’ll be able to navigate through the app using these main features:
- Top-Ups: Go to this section when you want to increase your app balance.
- History: Here, you can review all your past transactions.
- Receive: This is where you can view your paymail address or share a QR code of it with others.
- Wallet: This is where you’ll find the functions outlined in the top menu. The overview screen also displays the types of digital cash you own and their amounts.
- QR-Code Scanner: Use this feature to scan a QR-Code from a friend or to pay an invoice QR-Code provided by a merchant. You can also click on “manual payment” here if you prefer to enter payment details manually.
- Settings: This is where you can adjust all your Centi app preferences.
Shopping: This area lets you access what we refer to as “spaces”, which merchants can set up or collaborate to establish with other merchants. Our QR-Code scanner also reads Space QR-Codes, taking you directly to a specific space. If you want to return to the Centi default space, you can select the default space in the settings menu.